3 exciting events only at MVP of My Meta Farm!
About My Meta Farm’s MVP event
MVP is the event that receives the most anticipation and excitement as it is a big and very important event for My Meta Farm and the citizens. The MVP marked the milestone of preparation and eventually went to the release of My Meta Farm for helping players have their first experience.
From there, My Meta Farm and the game development team have the opportunity to listen to the first comments and feedback for the further improvement and development of My Meta Farm in the future. This MVP is the first version and is only available to players who are on our qualified list. In particular, during the MVP, citizens of My Meta Farm have the opportunity to participate in 3 very attractive small events to have more opportunities to collect many Honored Citizen Cards and NFTs.
4 features that should not miss in MVP
- Take photos: Capture every moment in the metaverse. You can adjust the 360-degree rotation angle to take a perfect picture.
- Item maker: You can design your own outfits, create unique clothes to wear, and show off to other citizens.
- Map editor: You can design and decorate your own land.
- Inventory: You will choose the clothes, vehicles, and pets in this wardrobe.
You can explore these features of MVP here:
Now, we are very excited about this big event, immediately read down the detail of 3 small events in the MVP!
1. Bug Bounty Event — Mini-event in MVP
Bug Bounty Event time: July 11th — July 15th, 2022
The Bug Bounty Event aims to encourage players to look out for bugs and report them to the My Meta Farm team. This is a positive way to connect players and My Meta Farm through feedback from players. So, during your MVP experience, if you see anything you suspect is an error, please report it to us!
The way this Bug Bounty Event works is very simple, when you find bugs, press the F12 key to report. Then, create a ticket on discord to drop your feedback and bug you found. Any kind of bugs would be welcome
We will define bugs into 3 types: High Critical Bugs, Low Critical Bugs, and Trivial Bugs
The reward of the Bug Bounty Event:
- 10 Honored Citizen Card Ver4.0 for the best hunter
- 01 🧩 for every participant
- In a bug bounty event, anyone who creates a discord ticket and provides information will receive 1 🧩
- The more bugs, the more scores you get to get into the Top 10 of Discord (Bugs can’t overlap)
Bug Bounty Event rules
- Note that reports with more details (how to reproduce the bug, Image/Video, Expect, Suggestions…) will have higher points.
- You can not submit another ticket until you close the previous one. You can report multiple bugs in the same ticket.
- Bugs/Issues related to blockchain networks (in this case, Polygon) will not count as qualified.
- Duplicated issues are not eligible for the reward. The first submission would be the eligible one.
- When you create a new ticket to join the event, please remember to provide your email and ERC-20 wallet address. Moreover, you need to pay attention that you must mention in the ticket the correct email address with the information you entered in the MVP.
- It takes time for the team to process requests, so it can be slow to respond as we prioritize urgent requests.
- My Meta Farm has the only and last decision on how an award’s eligibility.
2. “Share your moment” — Mini-event in MVP
“Share your moment” event time: July 11th — July 15th, 2022
In the metaverse city of My Meta Farm, there are many magnificent city views and new lands. This is the time for you to save beautiful and interesting moments with friends. Therefore, this is your chance not only to share your moment with your friends but also to get attractive gifts from us.
The way to participate in this event is very simple, the MVP has a “Take photo” button in the lower right-hand corner. Players just need to click to capture their best moments and post them on Facebook/Twitter with hashtags: #MyMetafarm #MMFchooseme # Metaverse. Don’t forget the last step is to submit that image via Google Form.
The reward of the “Share your moment” event:
- 10 Honored Citizen Card for 10 most viral moments
- 01 🧩 for every participant
Each player who takes a picture and fills out a google form for the moments in MVP is only +1 🧩
3. “How lucky can you be” — Mini-event in MVP
“How lucky can you be” event time: July 11th — July 15th, 2022
In this MVP, My Meta Farm will leave slot machines for players to spin to change to points. Every day, each player will have 20 spins and the number of spins will reset each day. However, you should note that the number of spins will not be accumulated!
When the spin button is pressed, the player will see that there are 3 different image bars, if all three image bars show the same image then bingo! You won and received points for each such time. In particular, this number of points will be added up!
In short, the score will be accumulated until the event is over, and whoever has the highest total score will have a gift from My Meta Farm.
The reward of the “How lucky can you be” event:
- 10 citizens with the highest total score: Honored Citizen Card
What is the meaning of 🧩??
So what is 🧩 and why does it appear throughout the events of the MVP so? It is the scoring unit of the Contributor Event, because as you can see, the reward of every small event in the MVP is 🧩. When you participate and have achievements in events, then 🧩 is your reward.
So why do you need to collect those pieces so much? That is because when you have a lot of 🧩, you get a Contributor Certificate and can claim an Epic NFT by the end of this event!
1 piece = 🧩
2 pieces = 🧩🧩
3 pieces = 🧩🧩🧩
4 pieces = 🧩🧩🧩🧩
5 pieces = 🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩
6 pieces = 🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩
7 pieces = 🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩
8 pieces = @Contributor Certificate + Epic NFT
Role @Contributor Certificate cannot get any more pieces!
The event to collect 🧩 will end in August (All remaining 🧩 by the end time will convert to 500XP each)
Let’s participate in all 3 of these events for a chance to receive an Honored Citizen Card and get as many pieces as possible!